Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Q&A with Luis Ruiz

Luis Ruiz













When did you start soccer?
I started playing organized soccer when I was 4 years old.

Who is your favorite soccer player?
Cristiano Ronaldo because he is the best player in the world.

Why do play soccer?
Soccer is the best sport in the world and is really fun.

What is your favorite memory in soccer?
The game was tied 0-0 with 20 minutes left and I dribbled the ball down and shot the ball into the lower left corner scoring. The final score was 1-0.

What do you like doing away from soccer?
I like to hang with friends and play Fifa.

What is your favorite class in school?
That’s got to be SID with Mr. Allam 6th and 7th hour.

Do you plan on playing in College?
I do, but it is going to be a lot of work.

What are your goals for this season?
I plan on starting again and being more of a leader on the field.

How do you feel about you and your team right now?
At first we started slow and tying games. Now we are able to put the ball at the back of the net more often and we have built up a lot of confidence.

Is there a Rivalry game you look forward to?
Yes, for club soccer some of my old friends are on Kansas Rush Soccer Club team and we always get into an intense game because we really don’t like each other anymore.

What are your strengths in soccer?
My ability to last a whole game is a strength I have and my ability on and off the ball are good to. I’m able to stay on the ball and push people off the ball.

Who did you want to win the World Cup?

I really wanted to see Spain win but Germany pulled through for the victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment